Every domain have specific details and characteristics that every domain owner should be aware of!
.NET is one of the original top-level domain names established in January 1985. Initially intended for networking technologies, .NET is currently commonly used for general purposes. With around 14 million registrations, .NET is one of the most popular extensions. Easily recognizable and trusted by internet users, you can establish strong online presence with .NET domain name. .NET is an open tld without specific requirements or restrictions, hence it can be easily registered by anyone.
1 - 10 Years
|Website & Domain Status||Domain Period||Period Length|
|Active||Registration||1 - 10 Years|
|Pending Delete||5 days|
|Available For Registration|
The lifecycle of a domain name consist of few different periods which every domain owner should be familiar with for better domain name management. Here are the typical periods most of the domain names share:
1. AVAILABLE Period - The period in which a .net domain name is AVAILABLE for registration. The registration requirements of an AVAILABLE domain name depend on the domain extension. For more information on the requirements for registering .net domain name please check the next section.
2. Registration Period - Once a .net domain name is registered, it enters in the Registration period which can vary depending on the duration the domain has been registered for. Typically the registration period of .net domain name is between 1 and 10 years. In this period a .net domain name can be renewed anytime after the initial 45 days from the point of the domain registration.
3. Renewal Grace Period - When a .net domain name Expires it changes few periods before it gets completely deleted. The first one is called Renewal Grace Period and as the name suggests this is gracefully provided period for the owner of a domain name to renew the domain. During this period the .net domain will suffer no penalties meaning that the same will be fully functional along with the website it displays. Typically for .net domain this period lasts up to 36 days.
4. Redemption Grace Period - If a .net domain name is not renewed within the Renewal Grace Period it enters the Redemption Grace Period. During this period a .net domain name and the website it displays become inactive, meaning that the domain will be automatically detached from any web hosting service it has been pointing to. In this period of 30 days the domain name can be restored/renewed but there is an additional restoration fee which might vary depending on the domain extension.
5. Pending Delete Period - This is the final period in which a .net domain name can exist. During this period of up to 5 days the domain name is being deleted by the Registrar and the same CANNOT be renewed/restored. After that period passes, the domain name can be registered again since it becomes AVAILABLE for registration.
Requirements to register .NET domain:
Requirements to transfer .NET domain:
No additional costs for canceling your service or binding contracts which demand forfeit!
For every Web Hosting Package we have included a FREE one time transfer service for your website!
Test our servers and fall in love with us, or if you decide to leave - receive all your money back!
With each domain registration, we are providing a set of tools and features to help you take advantage of all that a Domain name can offer!
Our clients are provided with an easy to use Domain Management Interface directly in the HostArmada Client Area. All the tools are intuitively developed to meet the User Experience demands of all our clients!
The most important part of managing a domain name is to be able to Create, Edit, and Delete DNS records. Thanks to the DNS management service we provide, our clients are able to achieve complete control over the DNS records without any limitations about the DNS records types.
Easily forward a domain name to another URL, any Social page, or any 3rd party service providers thanks to our Free Domain Forwarding Feature. With it, our clients do not need to have a Web Hosting Account to be able to forward a Domain Name!
A crucial part of the Complete Domain Name Management is the ability to create and fully manage Subdomains. Thanks to that useful functionality, our clients can create Subdomains and point these to either an IP address or to map them to other existing services.
Every Registered or Transferred Domain Name is enhanced with a set of security features aiming to protect the personal information of our customers!
Protect your personal data so nobody will be able to see it in a public WhoIs record! Thanks to our Privacy Protection service, your personal information will be replaced by secured placeholder information, hiding your personal details! Any incoming emails will be forwarded!
Every domain name that you register with us will be locked by default! This means that the domain cannot be transferred without your approval and without the Domain Lock being lifted! Control over the Domain Lock service can be achieved only through your client area with us!
Sometimes not only your personal information needs to be protected. The visitors of your website need to be assured of secure browsing on your website without the risk of exposing their personal details through an insecure connection! Thanks to our Free SSL service, we will encrypt the connection with your website visitors!
You ask, we answer! Here are the most asked questions for our services!
A Top Level Domain (TLD) or also known as Domain Extension, is that part of a Domain Name which illustrates the relation of the Domain name to an actual domain(area) of expertise. Typically it is located directly after the Second Level Domain or after the last "." (dot) in the Domain Name string.
For example, in the domain name HostArmada.com the ".com" part is the Top Level Domain and it illustrates the relation between our services and the Commercial (.com) area of expertise.
Another good example is amazon.de. The TLDs or Domain Extension, in this case, is ".de" and it illustrates that the domain relates to Germany.
HostArmada offers a large variety of domain extensions which our users can easily register. However, there are certain TLDs or Domain Extensions that have specific requirements to the Registrants(the customers) before registering a domain name. These requirements can be checked on every Domain Extension page that we have on our website.
Unfortunately changing the Top Level Domain once the Domain Name has been registered is not an option. This limitation is put by the Registry and our Registrar service have to comply with it. If a user registered a Domain Name with a Top Level Domain that is incorrect the only option that we can offer is the registration of a second Domain Name and for the first one to be Parked or Forwarded to the new Domain Name.
That depends on the selected Top Level Domain and on whether or not the selected Top Level Domain name is in a promotion or it is presented with its regular price. If the Top Level Domain is in promotion then the price for the Registration/Transfer is the promotional price while the Renewal price will be the regular price of the Top Level Domain. If the Top Level Domain is not in any ongoing promotion then the price for the Registration/Transfer/Renewal services is the same.
Yes, of course! Registering more than one Top Level Domain with the same Second Level Domain is recommended when our customers would like to protect their business and also make it easily accessible for their visitors. Please note that there are no discounts provided for bulk Domain Name registrations.
Yes, of course! We will send an email when your Domain Name is about to expire along with a renewal invoice. If the Domain Name should be renewed the renewal invoice should be paid within the Renewal Grace Period of 45 days.