Webmail is a service that allows you to create, read, send, delete emails, and email accounts from your browser. It is typically installed on a server, and you will be provided with a user interface, allowing you to perform the mentioned actions. It comes by default with the cPanel service we offer, and there are a couple of ways you can access it. We will be discussing them in the next few paragraphs.
Access the webmail service from cPanel
- This method is by far the easiest, as the only requirement is to log inside your cPanel. If you are not sure how to do that, please check our Accessing the cPanel service tutorial.
- Once you are logged in to the cPanel service, please use the search bar on the top right corner and type in "Email Accounts". When the result is presented, please click it to get redirected to the email accounts list.
- Upon landing there, you will see rows with all your email accounts. At the end of each row, you will see three clickable buttons. To access the webmail, please press the "Check Email" button.
If you do not have any email accounts yet, you should check our tutorials on How to Manage your email accounts in cPanel Completely.
Access the webmail service from your web browser
- The webmail service operates on two ports - 2095 and 2096. The way to access the service from your browser is simple - please type either your domain name(assuming it points to our name servers), your server's IP address or your server's hostname, immediately followed by a colоn and then one of the two ports mentioned in the previous sentence. You can find this information in the "Welcome To HostArmada" email you received when you signed up for our service. Here are some examples:
- When you replace the details in the above examples with the ones in your "Welcome to HostArmada" email, type them in your browser, to land on the login page for the Webmail service.
To enter, please type in your email account and password, that you created in cPanel.
Access the Webmail service from your Client Area
- Please log in to your Client Area. If you are not sure how to do that, follow our tutorial on the matter.
- After you have logged in, please press the "My Services" link on the left side of the screen.
- You will be redirected to your products page. Please press the icon resembling an envelope, corresponding to the product you like to access the webmail service for.
You will be taken to the webmail login page where you will need to input your email address and password in order to access the Webmail service.