Assuming that you have your SSL certificate on file it is time to install the same on your account with us. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Please log in to your cPanel.
- Under the "Security" section, you will see the "SSL/TLS" functionality icon. Please click on it.
- On the new page, you will see four links available there. Please click on the last one - "Manage SSL sites." located under the "Install and Manage SSL for your site (HTTPS)" label.
- Please scroll down and find the "Domain" dropdown menu. From it, please select the domain you want to install the SSL certificate for. When you choose it, please insert the Certificate (CRT) in its respective content box underneath and press the “Autofill by Certificate” button located next to the “Certificate: (CTR)” content box.
- This action will fill in the rest of the required components - the KEY and CA bundle, but ONLY IF you have generated the CSR (Certificate Signing Request) via the same cPanel. If not, you will have to fill the KEY and CA Bundle fields on your own using the components you have on file.
- When the content boxes are filled with the appropriate information, please press the "Install Certificate" button located at the bottom of the page.
- You will see the "SSL Host Successfully Installed" popup window, informing you that the SSL was installed properly. Press the "OK" button located at the bottom right corner of the popup window.
If you are facing any issues with these procedures and are not sure which part goes where or you are missing anything, please feel free to reach our support team by submitting a ticket from your Client Area.