Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
Enrollment in the Affiliate Program
The Affiliate Program allows Affiliates to promote HostArmada INC's services using only promotional materials approved by HostArmada INC and thereby receive commissions as set out in this Agreement. Any improper activity that may harm HostArmada INC and its Affiliates shall be considered as a violation of these T&C.
HostArmada INC and the Affiliate agree that they enter into this Agreement as independent parties. Affiliates acknowledge that no partnership, franchise, or employment relationship will be established between them and HostArmada INC.
Admission to the Affiliate Program requires application submitted through the Affiliate Signup Form available on the HostArmada INC website (affiliates.hostarmada.com). All Affiliate signups are manually reviewed by HostArmada INC prior to approval. HostArmada INC reserves the sole right to reject any applications or to close the Affiliate account without paying any unpaid commissions violating the terms and policies of this Agreement.
Enrolling in the HostArmada INC Affiliate Program considers you as a HostArmada INC Customer, and all terms and regulations in our TOS become valid for you. During your participation in our Affiliate Program, we may provide you with confidential information, including, but not limited to, our company, operations, and technologies. You acknowledge and agree not to disclose the confidential information to any third parties or use it for purposes other than promoting HostArmada INC Product and Services unless you have our written consent.
As a HostArmada INC Affiliate, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You will provide accurate and complete information and keep it up to date. This includes, but is not limited to: contact details, payment details, tax information, channels used to promote HostArmada INC services. We reserve the right to request additional information concerning the promotional practices you employ. Failure to provide us with the requested information may result in permanent exclusion from the Affiliate Program, Affiliate Account suspension or termination, and forfeiture of commissions.
- You are obligated to act in the sincerity of intentions to refer only customers in good standing. Customers in good standing are: hosting service owners, who have provided complete and valid contact information; not flagged for high fraudulent risk; willfully and knowingly purchasing HostArmada INC services; using their personal payment tender (Debit Card, Credit Card, or PayPal). HostArmada INC reserves the right to decline commissions for purchase by a referred customer who is not in good standing or is in violation of HostArmada INC TOS.
- You are allowed to utilize multiple Affiliate accounts under the condition they are associated with different PayPal accounts and email addresses. HostArmada INC reserves the right to decline approved commissions for Affiliate accounts connected with the same PayPal account and/or email address.
- You should not engage in Black Hat SEO or Spam link building techniques, and websites, using marketing practices that might be unethical or possibly to attract customers, not in good standing. Knowingly or unknowingly referring customers in not good standing will be considered as interfering with this Agreement and may result in retaining affiliate commissions. If fraudulent activity is detected among your referrals, HostArmada INC retains the right to withdraw any approved commissions paid to you at any time.
- You are prohibited from using any illegal or spam advertising techniques, including but not limited to, unsolicited emails, bots, unauthorized posting in forums, chat rooms, newsgroups, etc.
- You understand and agree that the development, operation, and maintenance of your Affiliate Site and all materials that appear on it are solely your responsibility. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, ensuring the accuracy of the material posted on your Affiliate Site; ensuring all materials posted on your Affiliate Site are not libelous or otherwise illegal and do not violate or infringe upon the rights or intellectual property of any third party. HostArmada INC will not be held liable and responsible for such matters even if your Affiliate Site includes materials related to HostArmada INC Products and Services.
- You will indemnify and hold HostArmada INC unaccountable from any claims, damages, and expenses (including, but not limited to, attorneys' fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of your Affiliate Site. This provision on indemnification is without prejudice to our separate action or claim toward you under applicable laws.
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) claims that connections between the advertiser and endorsers should be conspicuously disclosed. To be compliant with that law the financial arrangements between our Affiliates and HostArmada INC should be disclosed in a prominent location on the advertiser’s websites. HostArmada INC reserves the right to retract payouts and/or cancel your Affiliate Account should it be determined that you are not in compliance with applicable FTC regulations. HostArmada INC will be the sole arbitrator as to what constitutes non-compliance.
In the event of discovering a pattern in your affiliate practice behavior that, in our objective opinion, is in violation of these TOS, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Affiliate Account and cancel any approved commission payments due.
If you qualify and agree to participate in our Affiliate Program, HostArmada INC will provide you with approved promotional materials, which may include HostArmada INC trademarks, tradenames, logos, banners, links, and texts. As an Affiliate, HostArmada INC grants you revocable, non-exclusive, and non-transferrable license to use the promotional materials for placements only on your Affiliate Site, transmitting over email, or direct marketing for the exclusive purpose of promoting HostArmada INC Products and Services. Approved materials are solely intended for promoting HostArmada INC Products and Services and shall not be used for other purposes without our explicit written authorization. Promotional materials and any other copyright or intellectual property of HostArmada INC must not be copied, distributed, modified, or used for other purposes.
You are obligated to use only materials approved by HostArmada INC when advertising our services.
Upon Affiliate Account cancellation or termination, the license granted to use the promotional materials approved by HostArmada INC will be automatically revoked.
Inappropriate advertising methods include, but are not limited to:
- Using any illegal methods of advertising, e.g., mass-mailing, unsolicited mailing, spam, etc.
- Using iframes, link cloaking, masking, or any cookie stuffing techniques that place your affiliate tracking cookie without the user's knowledge. Any method with the exclusion of actual click-through shall be considered inappropriate.
- Using HostArmada INC's name (including any variations, misspellings, or other confusing terms similar to the HostArmada INC trademark) in Pay per Click (PPC), Pay per Impression, Pay to Read, Banner Exchanges, Click Exchanges, pop-up/under, or similar techniques.
- Using HostArmada INC's trademark (including any variations, misspellings, or other confusing terms similar to the "HostArmada INC" trademark, name, or logo) in your Affiliate website domain name, company name, logo, trademark, products, or services social.
- Direct-linking or redirecting to the HostArmada INC website.
- Bidding on keywords containing HostArmada INC trademarks and terms, such as "coupon(s)", "promotion(s)", "promo(s)", "discount(s)", "% off" and similar. Usage of such terms in domains, URLs, Metadata, Title, Description on your Affiliate website is prohibited.
- Using HostArmada INC's trademark (including any variations, misspellings, or other confusing terms similar to the "HostArmada INC" trademark, name, or logo) to advertise our service via Social Networks, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Direct-linking or redirecting to the HostArmada INC website.
- Offering price savings, cache-backs, or other kinds of financial incitements.
- Your website must not contain lewd, pornographic, obscene, racial, religious, discriminating, or otherwise illegal content.
- Your website must not contain copyright-infringing content in any form. This includes, but is not limited to, trademarks, names, logos, or domain names of any third party unless you have been exclusively authorized by the owner.
HostArmada INC reserves the right to determine if a promotional method used by Affiliates is appropriate. If we have a fair reason to believe that an advertisement method is considered inappropriate, this may result in suspension or termination of your Affiliate Account and cancellation of all outstanding commission payments.
HostArmada INC reserves the right to change the cookie lifetime at any given moment without prior notice.
HostArmada INC reserves the right to decline commissions claims during Affiliate System malfunction caused by hardware or software failures resulting in cookie placement disturbance.
HostArmada INC will not be held responsible for cookies intentionally or unintentionally deleted by users or commission loss due to expired cookies. Affiliate commissions tracking is solely based on an active cookie at the time of the referral purchase.
Affiliate Commissions and Payouts
HostArmada INC shall pay all its Affiliates commissions based on the system and currency presented on the Affiliate Program page (hostarmada.com/affiliate/). This is the sole and effective settlement between HostArmada INC and its Affiliates unless a custom arrangement approved by both sides exists in writing.
Commissions will be paid if the following terms and conditions are met:
- The referral customer had an active affiliate cookie indicating you as the affiliate during the time of the purchase of one of the following services:
- Shared Hosting Service
- Virtual Private Server Hosting Service
- Dedicated CPU Hosting Service
- The referral customer service had been active for the past 45 days, or otherwise not canceled, suspended, terminated, refunded for a period of 45 days counted from the moment of the purchase either by the customer or by HostArmada INC. HostArmada INC reserves the right to extend the holding period without prior notice for as long as it is reasonably necessary to confirm the validity of a sale.
- Your Affiliate Account had been activated prior to the time of the referral purchase. No sales made prior to registering in the Affiliate Program will be considered valid.
- The referred customer has not used HostArmada INC services in the past and has not signed up for an Affiliate Account prior to the purchase. Existing customers or service renewals are not considered as a base for valid commissions.
- The referred customer must complete the order processes without any assistance from you, including when you act on their behalf.
- The referred customer must provide accurate and valid personal information correctly such as Name, Address, Phone Number, and everything else that HostArmada INC needs to create the customer account.
- The referred customer must actively use the purchased Web Hosting account and display progressive activity in terms of building their websites in the initial period of 45 days.
- The referred customer is not using our service in order to create traffic funnels, click generation, so-called pyramid schemes, fake advertisement, fraudulent and suspicious content.
- The referred customer has created a website containing usable, relatable, and coherent content that is aimed at attracting real visitors. An exception would be considered if the customer is using a custom application that doesn't necessarily require an active website.
- The customer retains a domain resolving on our servers and user-uploaded content on the website that they have hosted with us. User-uploaded content translates into content different from any default installation of an application like WordPress as an example or different from a templated content that is used on any other account of those that you are referring to HostArmada INC.
HostArmada INC Affiliate Program supports four (4) Commission Tires:
- Tier 0
- Tier 1
- Tier 2
- Tier 3
Commissions are paid on a one-time basis for qualified sales registered within the period of one calendar month. Commission rates are based on the number of qualified sales achieved within a calendar month, as defined on the HostArmada INC Affiliate Program page (hostarmada.com/affiliate/). Qualified sales realized on one Tier are not upgradable to the next Tier, only the number of sales exceeding the previous Tier are considered as qualified sales for the next Tier and will be counted and paid based on the corresponding commission rate. At the beginning of each affiliate cycle (one calendar month), all qualified affiliate sales from the previous cycle are reset, and Affiliates are assigned to the default Tier 0. Advancing from one Tier to the next Tier is possible only during the ongoing affiliate cycle (one calendar month).
Affiliate commissions are manually reviewed and processed by HostArmada INC upon affiliate payout requests and if there was no violation of this Agreement. Commissions are processed only via PayPal, and any transaction fees that might be applied will be for your expense. It is your sole responsibility to keep all your Affiliate account information full, accurate, and up-to-date. Any payouts caused due to insufficient information will be suspended, and HostArmada INC will not be held responsible for any possible financial loss.
HostArmada INC reserves the right to suspend affiliate commission payouts at any time and for any period if fraudulent or other inappropriate activity is suspected. We may deduct from all current and future referral commissions paid for referred customers who encounter any fraudulent or suspicious activity.
The HostArmada INC Affiliate Program commission payout threshold is $100 (one hundred dollars). Your qualified referral commissions will be held until the total amount is equal or exceeding $100. Any commission amount under $100 will be rolled into the next affiliate cycle (one calendar month). Upon reaching a commission amount of $100 or above, HostArmada INC will process the commission payout to the PayPal account provided in your Affiliate account.
HostArmada INC reserves the right to decline any sales at our own discretion without providing any declaration or justification.
This Agreement can be canceled or terminated by each party at any time and any reason with a written confirmation.
Affiliates can terminate this Agreement by contacting HostArmada INC through their Affiliate Accounts or by email at [email protected] Termination of this Agreement will not release you from any breaches which occurred prior to the request.
HostArmada INC can terminate this Agreement without prior notice if an Affiliate is a violation with the T&C of this Agreement or our TOS or with 7 (seven) days prior notice for any other reasonable cause.
In the event of termination of this Agreement:
- The Affiliate is obligated to remove all HostArmada INC promotional material (including, but not limited to trademarks, banners, links, or logo) from their Affiliate Site.
- The Affiliate will not have the right to use HostArmada INC provided/owned promotional material.
- The Affiliate will not be qualified for future affiliate commissions. All commissions due prior to the termination of this Agreement will be paid after the 45 days holding period.
- If this Agreement was terminated due to a violation of our Terms, HostArmada INC would not process any outstanding commission payments.
- Both parties will be liberated from all responsibilities and liabilities defined in this Agreement, excluding obligations that, by nature, endure the termination of the Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO INSTANCE SHALL HostArmada INC BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, HOWEVER, CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER OR NOT HOSTARMADA INC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COMMISSIONS AGREED UPON IN THIS AFFILIATE AGREEMENT ARE BASED IN PART UPON THESE LIMITATIONS, AND THAT THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY REMEDY.
HostArmada INC reserves the right to change the terms in this Agreement at any time by posting the updated Terms and indicating the date of revision. Modifications may include a change of the general Affiliate Program rules and scope, commissions fees, payout holding period, payment processing. All new or revised Terms take effect immediately. If you do not agree to the changes applied to our Terms, you shall terminate your Affiliate Account with us. Your continued use of your Affiliate Account indicates that you have read, understood, and agreed to our Terms.
Last Updated 13/04/2021