Copyright and DMCA
HostArmada INC respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our customers to do the same. As we comply with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce we are obligated, in appropriate circumstances, to disable the accounts of customers who infringe with copyrights or other intellectual property rights.
If you as copyright owner (or authorized on behalf of one) believe any materials available on a website hosted by HostArmada INC infringe your copyright you shall submit written notification to our Copyright Agent at [email protected]
In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA“), the written notice (DMCA notice) must include the following:
- Full legal name and electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that has been infringed;
- Identification of the location of the material on the website (the URL of the link shown on the website or the exact location where such material can be found.
- a description of where the material that is infringing is located on the website;
- address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement that you understand that under 17 U.S.C § 512(f) you may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys' fees if you knowingly and materially misrepresent that reported material or activity is infringing;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Any DMCA notices should be submitted at [email protected]